Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

November, already?!

After Jill's shower, I have realized that there are so many who just do not care and that is okay!  If that's how they choose to live their life, as long as I know that I'm doing what is right and pleasing to the Lord, than I will accept their decisions. 

Halloween came and went.  Michael had to work so I took the kids to visit Granny at the nursing home then we went to church and enjoyed the Fall Festival.  They served wonderful chili and stew, had games and a bounce house, and allowed the kids to "trunk or treat".  The fellowship was enjoyed by everyone.  I was exhausted by the end of the night.  I sure missed Michael!  Its hard to wrangle two kids at the same time. I needed more hands.  The weekend before Halloween, Michael and I took the kids to our company's trunk or treat.  It was a lot of fun.  We met up with Justin and his wife, Melissa.  They have two daughters that are adorable.  We all then went to Mr. Puckets house.  They had lots of great food.  The kids played for hours, we went on a hay ride, and enjoyed the company of all.

Jill is only 4 weeks away from her due date.  I can hardly wait.  I hope I am as great of an Auntie to Hannah as what Jill has been to my kids.  They love their Auntie Jewel and Uncle Lav!  Dailee thinks Hannah will be able to play with her as soon as she is born.  I hope she isn't disappointed once she realizes that Hannah is going to be talking or playing right away. 

Our Butterfly Princess and Rodeo Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment